Welcome to the website of the scientific project with international participation ‘Copyright Policy of Libraries and Other Cultural Institutions’!
November 2016. A Multinational Copyright Literacy Survey Subpage: https://copyrightliteracy.org/about-2/international-copyright-literacy/ was established by Jane Secker and Tania Todorova as part of the webpage about International Copyright Literacy in the UK Copyright Literacy website: https://copyrightliteracy.org/
October 2016. Copyright Literacy of specialists from libraries and other cultural institutions. International Survey. Summary of Results. More.
21 October 2015 Paper Session 2 A-222 Copyright Literacy in the Programme of European Conference on Information Literacy (19-23 October , Tallinn, Estonia). More.
18 May 2015. Public Speech of Prof. Dr. Tania Todorova with presentation of project collaboration and results. Video.
March-April 2015. Students’ Print versus Electronic Preferences: A Multi-National Study in 25 countries – new collaboration of the research team. More.
- Participation on European Conference on Information Literacy, ECIL 2014, Oct. 20-23, 2014, Dubrovnik, Croatia. More information --> Photo Documentation.
- The interest of researchers from other countries to the Copyright Literacy Survey continues. In the period of June - October 2014, the same survey will be conducted in Finland, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Romania, United Kingdom and USA.
- Participation on European Conference on Information Literacy, ECIL 2014, Oct. 20-23, 2014, Dubrovnik, Croatia. More information
- Scientific Seminar ‘Copyright Policy of Libraries and Other Cultural Institutions’, 31st October 2013 - video.
- Scientific Seminar ‘Copyright Policy of Libraries and Other Cultural Institutions’, 31st October 2013, Hotel Metropolitan, Hall Sofia, Sofia /Program/.
- Key Issues for e-Resource Collection Development: A Guide for Libraries by Sharon Johnson, with Ole Gunnar Evensen, Julia Gelfand, Glenda Lammers, Lynn Sipe and Nadia Zilper. Edited by members of the Acquisition and Collection Development Committee, including Jérôme Fronty, Joseph Hafner, Judy Mansfield, Ann Okerson and Regine Schmolling. IFLA Acquisition & Collection Development Section, August 2012 /е-Resources Guide/
- Participation with presentation of the results from Copyright Literacy Survey in Bulgaria in the Seminar about Copyright and Libraries, organized by Bulgarian Library and Information Association (BLIA) on 07.11.2013